Hydrogen Realities - challenges and opportunities of wide-scale adoption of green hydrogen as a fuel source
As more industries and market segments seek ways to cut carbon emissions, hydrogen is having its time in the spotlight. On Thursday, February 25, Diesel & Gas Turbine Worldwide will host a webinar looking at the opportunities and challenges involved in the widespread adoption of green hydrogen as a fuel source. The speakers are:
- Jeff Goldmeer, Director of Gas Turbine Combustion & Fuels Solutions, GE Power
- Dr. Jacqueline O’Connor, Director of the Center for Gas Turbine Research at Penn State University
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Klaus Hoff, Managing Director Compressor Solutions, NEUMAN & ESSER GROUP
The Off-Highway Global Briefing
The Off-Highway Global Briefing will be held on Tuesday 30th March at 10.00 am EST/3.00 pm BST/ 4.00 pm CET. It will review global sales and production of construction equipment in 2020 and present updated forecasts for 2021-2025.
- Chris Sleight: Managing Director, Off-Highway Research
- Samir Bansal: General Manager, Off-Highway Research India.
- SHI Yang: Director of Research, Off-Highway Research China
Currently Seeking: Account Manager - Industrial Parts Sales - North America
Lawsons Global Recruitment are now looking for an Account Manager-Industrial Parts Sales to join a growing and dynamic team. Our client is a world-leading supplier of engines and complete power systems for industrial applications. They have a history of innovation and enjoy strong market positions with customers in over 130 countries around the world.