Registration Is Open for ConExpo-Con/Agg and IFPE
By Mike Osenga24 July 2019
Registration is now open for the co-located ConExpo-Con/Agg and IFPE 2020 exhibitions, The two shows are North America’s premier events for the construction industries and the fluid power, power transmission and motion control industries.
Both ConExpo-Con/Agg and IFPE have already set exhibit space records and will feature industry education programs. Several show ticket options are available, and all tickets include a monorail pass. New for 2020 is the opportunity to mix and match education sessions between ConExpo-Con/Agg and IFPE for one price.
ConExpo-Con/Agg and IFPE are held every three years and brings together the construction industries and the fluid power, power transmission and motion control industries in one place.
Attendees will have up-close access to the leading manufacturers and suppliers, latest product innovations, and knowledge resources. For 2020:
- The Tech Experience returns with two locations.
- The show campus has expanded with the new Festival Grounds for a total of 10 areas to explore.
- Plenty of show shuttles and hotel shuttles will run during the event, plus information stands and staff will help attendees easily navigate the show campus.
- Key insider’s tip: Create a plan for each day so you’ll be sure to see the exhibitors and products you want to connect with, but also be on the lookout for ones you’ve never heard of.
- ConExpo-Con/Agg and IFPE make it easy to prepare with an interactive online exhibitor directory and a show mobile app that will continuously synch to your online customizable show planner.
View the IFPE show overview video here.
View the ConExpo-Con/Agg show overview video here.