Global Markets Breakfast Briefing
08 March 2019
Off-Highway Research will hold a breakfast briefing at bauma 2019 in which it will outline the current health of construction equipment markets around the world and gives its updated outlook. This will include its newly updated figures for equipment sales and production in 2018, plus a five-year forecast to 2023.
Tickets are available via www.offhighway-store.com at €100/US$120. Click here to book your place – please hurry as spaces are limited. Off-Highway Research clients are eligible for a discount. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Included in the price for all participants is the updated edition of Off-Highway Research’s Global Construction Equipment Markets report.
Tuesday 9th April
9.30 – 10.00 am: Arrival, coffee & snacks
10.00 – 10.45 am: Presentation by Chris Sleight, managing director of Off-Highway Research
10.45 – 11.30 am: Q&A and networking
Conference room B41
(1st floor at the front of Hall B4)
The presentation will cover:
- Historic global equipment sales to 2018
- Global & regional sales forecast to 2023
- Key drivers of growth and headwinds
- Analysis of key regions including China, Europe, India and North America
- The structure of each market by equipment type
- Hear Off-Highway Research’s new market outlook and forecasts
- Your opportunity to ask questions of industry experts from around the world
- Understand the drivers and threats for the global industry
- Inform your company’s strategic plans with facts, data and expert analysis