Emissions Forum For Asia Pacific
By pdamon22 March 2016
Integer Research has announced its first 2016 conference focusing on the issues in the Asia Pacific emissions market. Diesel Progress is a media partner with Integer on its entire global series.
A leading independent platform for discussion and debate on emissions control strategies, the 1st Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue Forum Asia Pacific 2016 will analyze the legislative issues that shape the industry, and strategies to meet such demanding standards. All of which are driving the industry into a new era of advanced emissions control.
Discussion will cover a wide range of important topics, as the conference features dedicated streams on the on and off-road sectors.
- What challenges lie ahead for the heavy-duty commercial vehicle manufacturers in Asia Pacific who have achieved almost near-zero emissions targets?
- What are the key issues affecting AdBlue business in Asia Pacific?
- How will Asia Pacific continue to lead the marine emissions control technology market?
- What is the future of off-highway emissions regulations and how will it impact the Asia Pacific industry?
- How will emissions control regulations and technology innovations shape the on- and non-road industries?
The conference will also host the AdBlue Forum to address the needs and interests of the Asia Pacific AdBlue market. Discussion will be led by senior executives from across the supply chain, who will provide a detailed analysis of the fast-growing market and the opportunities and challenges that it presents.
For more information: https://www.integer-research.com/conferences/ies-apac-2016/
This is the first of Integer’s four global 2016 emissions and AdBlue/DEF forums. After Asia Pacific there is a forum in China in May, a forum in Brussels in June, and a U.S. forum in Chicago in October.
For more information on the series: https://www.integer-research.com/conferences-page/