DP Summit Awards deadline extended
By Mike Brezonick18 July 2022
Responding to industry request, the deadline for nominations for the Diesel Progress Summit Awards has been extended to July 27. The awards are a key part of the annual Diesel Progress Summit, which will be held Sept. 27 at the Loews Chicago O’Hare hotel in Rosemont, Ill. Preceding the event is a welcome reception for sponsors, presenters and attendees that will be held Sept. 26.
Now in its fourth year, the Diesel Progress Summit is a unique one-day conference and awards program for the engine and powertrain technology industry. With the theme of “Pathways to Decarbonization,” the Summit will discuss powertrain technologies used in construction, agriculture, mining, forestry and marine, as well as on-highway commercial vehicles. With dramatic changes in engines and powertrains being driven by emissions regulations and advances in hybrid, electrification and other technologies, there has never been a greater need for relevant and authoritative information.
The Diesel Progress Summit Award has been expanded this year, with several new categories, including:
- Engine technology of the year, recognizing achievement in engine systems technologies such as fuel injection, valve actuation, turbocharging and aftertreatment.
- Digital technology award, honoring new digital/electronic control products.
- Powertrain product of the year, citing the best new hydraulic or mechanical drive components.
The new awards join a healthy slate of existing categories that include:
- Engine of the year under 175 hp.
- Engine of the year above 175 hp.
- Engine distributor of the year – North America.
- Engine distributor of the year – International.
- Electric or hybrid power application of the year.
- New power technology award.
- Employer of the year.
Companies can nominate themselves or their own products or be nominated by customers or suppliers. All nominations will be reviewed and selected by a panel of judges that will be announced shortly. For information on how to submit a nomination, go to www.dieselprogresssummit.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Diesel Progress Summit Awards presentation will cap off a day of presentations, discussions and networking concerning new powertrain and power systems products. The 2022 Summit follows three very successful events and is intended for machine and vehicle OEMs, equipment owners, engine manufacturers and distributors, and component and powertrain suppliers.
If your work involves engines, powertrains or new power technologies, this is a day you don’t want to miss.
For more information on the Diesel Progress Summit, go to www.dieselprogresssummit.com.