Engine Filtration Symposiums At bauma
Parker Hannifin will host a series of short (typically 60 minutes) symposiums on engine filtration solutions and monitoring for mobile equipment and related subjects on Wednesday April 17th and Thursday April 18th at bauma 2013.
Parker Racor the engine filtration partner and innovator supplies integrated system products for Tier 4 and beyond - find out how your engine system can improve performance and reduce emissions with solutions developed from Racor’s vast experience in Euro 6 applications.
Parker’s Racor division will hold four fuel systems symposiums focusing on:
• Improved thermal efficiency and cold start performance.
• Automated water drainage systems.
• Integrated DPF fuel dosing systems.
• New product solutions.
Parker’s European Filtration and Condition Monitoring Division will discuss a complete management approach for improving the productivity and profitability of mobile equipment in one 60 minute symposium.
The Total System Health Management symposium will focus on:
• Quantumfiber new filter media and how it supports improved performance.
• Lower system cost due to integrated solutions.
• Energy saving and system analysis in the field.
• Predictable maintenance by means of continuous condition monitoring.
There will also be a symposium from Parker Olaer on developments in coolers and fan drive systems on each of the two days.
The sessions will all be held at Hall C3, room C31. For topics of interest, interested attendees should Click to the registration page and make their selections before confirming your interest in visiting the Parker booth.Edit Module