Leadership Changes At Terex
Terex Corp. has announced a series of executive changes that Chairman and CEO Ron DeFeo said "are intended to strengthen the company’s leadership team and provide our executives with new learning and growth opportunities."
The changes include:
- Kevin Bradley, currently president, Terex Cranes, will transition to the role of senior vice president and chief financial officer effective immediately after the filing of the company’s annual report on for 2012. Bradley, who was named president of Terex Cranes in January 2011, had previously been president of Terex Financial Services after joining the company in 2005.
- Tim Ford, currently president, Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP), becomes president of Terex Cranes effective immediately. He will also continue to be responsible for the Terex Utilities business and the recently established Terex Services North America and will also have direct responsibility for the company’s Latin American operations as well as Corporate Strategic Accounts and Government Programs. He joined Terex in 2006 following executive assignments at Toro, Honeywell and General Electric.
- Steve Filipov, currently president Developing Markets and Strategic Accounts, becomes president, Terex Material Handling & Port Solutions effective immediately. He will also assume the position of chief operating officer of Demag Cranes AG and will retain overall Terex responsibility for the Russian market as well as corporate marketing. Aloysius Rauen, the current CEO of Demag Cranes has announced his intention to resign during the course of 2013 once the integration of the Demag Cranes business into the Terex group is further along.
- George Ellis will continue as president, Terex Construction and will assume responsibility for the company’s operations in India. Ellis joined Terex through the Genie acquisition in 2002 and has held several senior management positions at various Terex operations.
- Matt Fearon, currently vice president and general manager of AWP Americas, will become president, Terex AWP effective immediately. Earlier, he had been managing director of AWP Europe.Edit Module