Danfoss Power Solutions at IFPE 2014
Danfoss Power Solutions, formerly Sauer-Danfoss, will share its expertise on maximizing machine performance and fuel efficiency, customizing operator control, managing power and accelerating time to market at the International Fluid Power Exposition (IFPE) 2014, March 4 – 8 in Las Vegas.
Danfoss Power Solutions designs, manufactures and sells a complete range of engineered hydraulic and electronic components including hydrostatic transmissions, mobile electronics, orbital motors, steering components and PVG proportional valves.
As detailed elsewhere on this site, Danfoss Power Solutions, will present an extensive series of presentations at the IFPE Technical Conference. Danfoss experts will make 18 presentations during the technical conference, a top research resource for design engineers. In addition to sharing research and knowledge on new technologies and methods, Danfoss Power Solutions will showcase some of its latest products and systems in South Hall booth 80529.
In September 2013, Sauer-Danfoss changed its name to Danfoss and began operating as a new business segment called Danfoss Power Solutions within the Danfoss Group.motors
The IFPE technical conference will emphasize new technologies and methods related to improved analysis, design, manufacturing and performance of fluid power components and systems for mobile and industrial markets. Topics that Danfoss Power Solutions experts will be presenting on at the technical conference include:
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) Technologies for Off-Highway Agricultural Vehicles: The Benefits of Using State-of-the-Art Mobile Hydraulics Technology
- Machine Control with Only Two Hoses
- Practical Solutions for Open Circuit System Instability
- Hydraulic Steering “Jerk” on Articulated Vehicles
- Applications for Discrete Flow Pumps
- Comparison of Steady State Flow Loss Models for Axial Piston Pumps
- Engine Overspeed Protection for Tier 4 Machines with Hydrostatic Transmissions
- Hydraulic Generator Drive Robust Control
- A Novel Methodology of Displacement Calculation for the Swash Plate Axial Piston Pump with Conical Cylinder Block
- Control and Stability Analysis of a Practical Load-Sense System
- Open Circuit Fan System Stability Analysis
- Improvements in Reversing Fan Drives
- Dedicated Closed Circuit Hydrostatic Fan Drive Control
- Meeting ISO3744 – Determination of Airborne Noise Generated by Hydrostatic Unit
- Charge Pump and Loop Flush Sizing for Closed Loop, One Pump, Multi-Motor Systems
- Modeling, Simulation and Analysis of a Simple Load-Sense System
- Using System FMEAs to Improve Safety, Quality and Performance in Off-Highway Hydraulic Systems
- Novel Use of a U-style Hydrostatic Transmission to Develop a Low-Power Dual-Mode Transmission
For more information on the technical conference, visit http://www.ifpe.com/Education/
Danfoss Power Solutions will be in South Hall booth 80529.